Online Terms of Purchase
- Game sessions must be booked prior to visit and staff notified online purchase has been made.
- Exclusive use of the arena available for 14+ players – call to discuss.
- Valid at Quasar Amusements, South Shields only.
- Email confirmation must be presented on arrival (paper copy or on phone).
- Extra players can be added to bookings and paid for on the day if required.
- Refunds will not be given for player shortfall however credit can be carried over to future games.
- For Students, Schools Trips, Groups, Teams, etc identification must be provided when arriving at Quasar Amusements. Failure to do so may result in the balance having to be paid for full price games.
- Valid Student ID must be shown in order to qualify for discounts.
- Any photographs taken by Quasar Staff are likely to be used on our website, social media pages, promotional material and advertising. Please advise a member of staff should you/your child not wish to be included within these photos.
Schools & Groups
- School prices are only valid Mon-Fri during school hours.
- Relevant ID of school/education group must be shown in order to qualify for discounts.
- Sessions must be pre-booked to qualify for discount.
- Payment can be made on the day or via invoice.
- Invoices to be paid within 7 days of visit.
- It is at the Managers discretion if these prices can be carried over to a weekend or school holidays, although there may be a slight increase this will still be a lower price than standard prices.
- Valid Student ID must be shown in order to qualify for discounts.
- If booking online and Valid Student ID cannot be produced on arrival, the difference in price to standard game prices will be required to be paid before playing.
- Membership is free to all customers.
- Only 1 free card per customer/member.
- There will be a cost of £1 to replace lost membership cards.
- Membership card are the responsibility of the member at all times.
- Standard Game discounts only available when 3 games purchased together.
- Where a voucher is presented for a “Free Child” on Silver & Gold Parties, this applies when you have 8 or more paying guests (not including free child).
- Laser Maze must be booked in advance.
- £1 Laser Maze can only be claimed when playing Laser Maze
- We may ask for small deposits for ALL games during busy times.
- Group bookings of 10+ are required to pay a £20 deposit.
Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of £50 per party is required which will then be deducted from your final bill on the day of your visit.
- A minimum of 6 people , including the Birthday Child, are required for party bookings.
- The final bill is payable in advance before the start of the party. The deposit is non-refundable should you fail to turn up on the day. It is however transferable to another day.
- Should you book a Gold Party for 12 children (for example) the deposit will be £50 with a remaining balance of £118. However, should only 11 children turn up, you will only pay for those 11. We do not charge for children who do not turn up.
Gold Online Party
- The Gold Online party can only be claimed when purchased online.
- Minimum of 6 people paid for.
- Can add to booking until 1 hour before party.
- All guests must be paid for, online, before the party starts.
- Non refundable however will be transferrable.
- All other Party Booking T&C’s apply.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers including Free Birthday Child.
- Whilst it is not necessary for adults to go into the Arena with children, we would ask that at least 1 responsible adult remain within the Centre at all times.
- The children remain your responsibility at all times. We do not offer child care facilities.
- In order to make the party run smoothly, please follow instructions below:
- Please ensure your guests arrive 10-15 minutes before your session time. This is to allow the staff time to produce membership cards for each child and take food order if necessary.
- A Food Order Form will be completed on arrival. Party food is chips with a choice of chicken nuggets, cheese & tomato pizza or pepperoni pizza.
- Please notify staff on any allergies.
- There is a safety briefing included within the session – this takes approx. 5 minutes.
- We cannot delay your session because of late arrivals and any late players will have to join in the game on their arrival.
- There is a chance that there will be other parties participating in the same game as yours. To book Laserforce exclusively, minimum requirement of 14 places to be paid for.
- Personal belongings are your responsibility. Quasar Amusements will not accept responsibility for lost items.
- We have a private party room and this is not shared with any other group. It is therefore advisable to book early. An alternative seating area is situated within the arcade however this is not a room or private.
- After the game is finished, players will be asked to head straight to the Party Room.
- The Party Room will hold a maximum of 20 children, at times adults may need to stay in the waiting area outside the Party Room however the doors can be opened.
- Adults are welcome to go into the Party Room, should there be space.
- During busy periods, the Party Room is available for a maximum of 40 minutes and must be vacated when asked to do so by a member of staff to allow cleaning and preparing for next party.
- You are more than welcome to bring cakes, balloons, etc into the Party Room however please note these are your responsibility.
- We are able to provide napkins and a cake knife should you wish to bring a cake.
- If booking a bronze party and require use of the party room, this can be hired at a cost of £10.
SPECIAL EVENTS AND OFFERS
Quasar Amusements Package Card for Schools
- Can only be used 1st June until 21 July 2017
- Can be used Monday to Friday 12noon-6pm
- Each activity/item can only be claimed once
- Management reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time
- If one of the Video Games/ Laser Maze is out of order, token for that activity will still be given and can be used for one of the other activities
- No refunds or exchanges
- Valid Sunday 31st March 2019
- Not valid on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, News Years Eve or New Years Day
- Identification of Football Team must be provided to staff. Failure to do so may result in the balance having to be paid for full price games.
- Payment is fixed for up to 20 people. No refunds will be given for less than 20 people, people who do not have food or use activities.
- 40 Arcade Tokens will be given to the organiser at the start of the session. The tokens are to be used on Air Hockey, Fast & Furious (driving game) and Time Crisis (shooting game) only. Game/machine is subject to availability and Management reserves the right to change these machines when needed
- All Members will receive their own membership card which will show their “codename”
- The Laserforce Arena will be used for the exclusive use of the group, however please note that the arcade will still be open to the general public
- The minimum recommended age for players is 6 years old (due to the size of the vests and understanding the game) however as the it is at the managers discretion to allow younger children to play. There is no upper age limit.
- Food options are Chips with either Chicken Nuggets, Cheese & Tomato Pizza or Pepperoni Pizza
- Unlimited jugs of juice will be available during session – please request from Reception. These will also be provided with food
- Group Photos are provided to each person within the photo (up to 20 people). Quasar also reserve the right to use these photographs on our website, social media pages, promotional material and advertising. Please advise a member of staff should you/your child not wish to be included within these photos