TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online Terms of Purchase
- No refunds available however deposits may be transferred.
- Off peak game session can only be redeemed during off peak times.
- Peak game sessions can be used at any time however balance difference will not be refunded if used Off Peak.
- Game sessions must be booked prior to visit and staff notified online purchase has been made.
- Exclusive use of the arena available for 15+ players – call to discuss.
- Valid at Quasar Amusements, South Shields only.
- Email confirmation must be presented on arrival (paper copy or on phone).
- Extra players can be added to party bookings and paid for on the day if required.
- Refunds will not be given for player shortfall.
- For Students, Schools Trips, Groups, Teams, etc identification must be provided when arriving at Quasar Amusements. Failure to do so may result in the balance having to be paid for full price games.
- Go Kart track is outdoor and open dependent on weather conditions. Go Kart session does not have to be used on same day as Laserforce party.
- Wristbands are only available at certain times. Check Ocean Beach website for more details or call 0191 456 1617.
Party Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of £50 per party is required which will then be deducted from your final bill on the day of your visit.
- A minimum of 6 people , including the Birthday Child, are required for party bookings.
- The final bill is payable in advance before the start of the party. The deposit is non-refundable should you fail to turn up on the day. It is however transferable to another day.
- Should you book a Gold Party for 12 children (for example) the deposit will be £50 with a remaining balance of £118. However, should only 11 children turn up, you will only pay for those 11. We do not charge for children who do not turn up.
- Whilst it is not necessary for adults to go into the Arena with children, we would ask that at least 1 responsible adult remain within the Centre at all times.
- The children remain your responsibility at all times. We do not offer child care facilities.
In order to make the party run smoothly, please follow instructions below:
- Please ensure your guests arrive 15 minutes before your session time. This is to allow the staff time to produce membership cards for each child.
- A Food Order Form will be completed on arrival. Party food is fries with a choice of chicken nuggets, cheese & tomato pizza or pepperoni pizza.
- There is a safety briefing included within the session – this takes approx. 5 minutes.
- We cannot delay your session because of late arrivals and any late players will have to join in the game on their arrival.
- There is a chance that there will be other parties participating in the same game as yours. To book Laserforce exclusively, minimum requirement of 14 places to be paid for.
- Personal belongings are your responsibility. Quasar Amusements will not accept responsibility for lost items.
- We have a private party room and this is not shared with any other group. It is therefore advisable to book early. An alternative seating area is situated within the arcade however this is not a room or private.
- After the game is finished, players will be asked to head straight to the Party Room.
- The Party Room will hold a maximum of 20 children, at times adults may need to stay in the waiting area outside the Party Room however the doors can be opened.
- Adults are welcome to go into the Party Room, should there be space.
- During busy periods, the Party Room is available for a maximum of 40 minutes and must be vacated when asked to do so by a member of staff to allow cleaning and preparing for next party.
- You are more than welcome to bring cakes, balloons, etc into the Party Room however please note these are your responsibility.
- We are able to provide napkins and a cake knife should you wish to bring a cake.
Schools & Groups
- School prices are only valid Mon-Fri during school hours.
- Relevant ID of school/education group must be shown in order to qualify for discounts
- Valid Student ID must be shown in order to qualify for discounts
- Membership is free to all customers
- Only 1 free card per customer/member
- There will be a cost of £1 to replace lost membership cards
- Membership card are the responsibility of the member at all times
- Standard Game discounts only available when 3 games purchased together
- Free child place on Silver & Gold Parties applies when you have 8 or more paying guests (not including free child)
- Laser Maze must be booked in advance and juice requested on booking. 1 jug of orange or blackcurrant juice per 6 people
- Ride Tickets – available on all open days and for use by anyone
- Wristbands – only available on designated wristbands days and for people 1.2m and above
- 10% off Food & Drink – selected outlets within the Pleasure Park. We suggest asking if discount is accepted before placing order
- Flash Sales – must be claimed within the designated time frame and membership must be mentioned
- All deposits are non-refundable but are transferable
- We may ask for small deposits for ALL games during busy times
- Group bookings of 10+ are required to pay a £20 deposit
Quasar Amusements Package Card
- Can only be used 1st December 2016 to 31st March 2017
- Can be used Mon to Fri 12noon-6pm and Sat-Sun 4pm – 7pm ONLY
- Excludes 25th December 2016, 18-26th February 2017
- Each activity/item can only be claimed once
- Management reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer
- If one of the Video Games/ Laser Maze is out of order, token for that activity will still be given and can be used for one of the other activities
- No refunds or exchanges